ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of your aftermarket exhausts please!!!!

182 ff silver
having a new exhaust fitted on tues (cat back) at infinity

im trying to decide which style tip to get thinking of getting oval at the minute

please post pics of aftermarket exhausts so i can get an idea of what one to get

your opinions please :D

DSC00099.gif

theres mine, magnex 6x4

Renault clio 1.4 16v
oval is good i think round one look a bit chav (big round ones)like jap style one s if any think get a twin round one but i would say oval all the way .. and from longlife and def get it cut into the bumper look s better

S4010091.jpg

Clio 172 Mk2
jesus that magnex pipe is bigger than my letterbox!! get a prospeed recessed one mate or a ktec stealth

182 ff silver
oval is good i think round one look a bit chav (big round ones)like jap style one s if any think get a twin round one but i would say oval all the way .. and from longlife and def get it cut into the bumper look s better

S4010091.jpg

thats more like it bit more suttle :D

wlell my magnex sounds nice and rallyish, pops like a gooden and i still have my cat on, not too loud and overpowering but can be a pain for long motorway jobbies.

White Sti Hatch
Its actualy not that bad only sticks out about an inch, gonna get it raised up and cut into the bumper at one point

Vectra 1.9 CDTi SRi 150
Heres the Magnex 6x4 on my old 1.2 16 v Dynamique:

10.gif

And the Magnex on my 172 which is the twin 3.5":

172-7.gif

Everybody has different tastes, as long as you like what you choose you'll be happy:cool:

Clio Cup
completely off subject question... sorry... but do devil do a unsilenced center section for a mk2 172? i saw one on ebay ages ago but missed it... now cant find one anywhere!

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
The only option. None of this hanging below the bumper tat.

Attachments

• DSCN0077.JPG
    DSCN0077.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 96
  • DSCN0078.JPG
    DSCN0078.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 111
  PH1_172
Loving that len_beach

Heres the twin le mans on my 172, but ill be getting it recesed into the rear bumper once i get my 172 ph2 bumper:)

225536172.gif

233451894.gif