ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of ur ph1 172's

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Couple more

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1413.jpg

Car SOLD :-(
^^^^^^^^ Envious of your leather steering wheel!! Ph1's usually have chocolate steering wheels LOL

lol, sorry mate, these were more to prove to myself and others that this car does actually see a sponge and polish from time to time and actually scrubs up really well. Bored of silver though, that's gonna be changed.

lol, sorry mate, these were more to prove to myself and others that this car does actually see a sponge and polish from time to time and actually scrubs up really well. Bored of silver though, that's gonna be changed.

ooo u gna repaint or get another 1? i wud love a yellow 1 ;)

dunno, ideally respray it and then get an E39 M5 to run about in, or an R26... or be really stupid, buy another Ph1 172 and give it some boostage. Probably end up respraying it though, got my Rover SLI y0! to run about in now.

01 Renaultsport Clio 172
just done a little photoshop with bits due to arrive (ph2 rear bumper, 182 exhaust, eibach 40mm springs, 16" OZ f1 cups)

myclio.jpg

whats ya thinks?

Car SOLD :-(
Changed wheels since these pics. Ph2 bumper also coming soon. Click to enlarge pics

Last edited: