ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of ur ph1 172's

BMW E46 330i Touring
Don't need to ask me twice...

1.jpg

7thNovember043.jpg

Sept07002.jpg

Sept07004.jpg

Sept07035.jpg

Civic Type-R
Some awesome Ph-Quicks on here!! Really tempted by some anthracite turinis after looking at some of the pics...

Heres the latest ones I have of mine, done a few other small things to it since these pics:

rsz1dsc00207tt4.jpg

rszdsc00206cv4.jpg

rszdsc00214lf8.jpg

rszdsc00211jo5.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
b****cks i may as well join in.

My Current one
DSCF1544.jpg

My Old one...

DSC00012.jpg

Lots of Alfas
davebem? how come your front bumper hasn`t got a number plate insert?

mine and most pics on here have a slight indentation so the number sits in the bumber but yours doesnt?

never seen that before

ps cars lookin superb

It has got one, the number plate is stuck on with thick stickypads which make it stick out a little, the plate is also just the right size for the indentation. I needs a new bumper really, it has lots of scratches and has warped out of shape a little.

phase 1 172
davebem? how come your front bumper hasn`t got a number plate insert?

mine and most pics on here have a slight indentation so the number sits in the bumber but yours doesnt?

never seen that before

ps cars lookin superb

It has got one, the number plate is stuck on with thick stickypads which make it stick out a little, the plate is also just the right size for the indentation. I needs a new bumper really, it has lots of scratches and has warped out of shape a little.

right o, getting mine resprayed along with the bonnet once that and the graphite 16" oz f1`s are on i`l post some pics up! then a can join yours and johns superb looking flamers