ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of Palmersport Clios over the years

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Over about 5 years I have done the Palmersport day 17 times now and sometimes I remember to take my Camera!

Now I am a member on her I thought I would post the shots I took of the different Clios over the years!

Its an AMAZING day out. TOTALLY off the radar...

DSC03537.jpg

26072008505.jpg

26072008504.jpg

26072008503.jpg

d9d3b2f9.jpg

621aaaf2.jpg

9211b736.jpg

b79a73b5.jpg

DSC01152.jpg

DSC01157.jpg

DSC01158.jpg

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
Looks ace, what does the day involve/cost? :)

Its THE best day out EVER! Its amazing value as well at arounf £800. You will NEVER get to push a car this hard! its amazing...

Here is a post I made few weeks back on another forum...
I've done this day LOADS over the years (would do it every week if I could!) but I must say this years program is just AMAZING!!!!
I did it for first time this year on saturday and they really have raised the bar once again!!!!
The new M3 replaces the very boring and frustrating Jag XKR (terribly intrusive Traction control)
Your drives in the M3 and the awesome JP1 and Palmer Jaguar are all now all recorded. The Caterham pursuit thing is now a scoring and timed event. Other than that its much the same as last years event.... bloody amazing!
few pics from the day. I cant wait to get back there and do it all again soon!
DSC01163.jpg

DSC01164.jpg

b0fadb33.jpg

b79a73b5.jpg

DSC01149.jpg

DSC01152.jpg

DSC01197.jpg

DSC01200.jpg

DSC01215.jpg

DSC01213.jpg

DSC01216.jpg

DSC01217.jpg

DSC01219.jpg

DSC01181.jpg

DSC01184.jpg

DSC01151.jpg

DSC01159.jpg

I managed to win the two 'big boys' cars :) Was well pleased with myself... sadly didnt win the overall trophy this time... mainly due to the fact I clowned around on the Caterham pursuit doing silly donuts as I didnt know it was scoring event this year! whoooops!

Cant wait to get back and try and beat my times!
4d954eac.jpg

f384d8bb.jpg

JUST A f**king AMAZING DAY OUT!!!!!!!! was my 18th time :cry:
even time for a donut!
DSC01191.jpg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Love it!

That looks like my perfect day! Albeit, my drive home would be a little more mundane than yours. ;)

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
How do you get to do it? Do you just give them a call at bedford autodrome?

Yep.

Ask to speak to Greg Lewis on 01403 739503 and say Lee Manning sent you.

I cannot say how MINDBLOWING this day is... and its genuinely unbeatable value for money!

it doesnt matter if you are a proper race driver or a total amateur you WILL get pushed soooooo hard and find it an amazing fun.

You get some awesome videos as well.

Sites well worth a look

www.palmersport.com. check the car videos out

Lotus Exige, 182
the m3s were being run in on the bedford trackday I (and a few others on here) did in march. Absolutely awsome things, they were 'limited' to 4,500 rpm or 118 mph, but still seemed to overtake everything that was there - they were also extremely fast in the corners! Asked one of the drivers if I could have a few passenger laps but he couldn't take me out as there weren't any seatbelts fitted!

430,911,M3,Exige,Wes
the m3s were being run in on the bedford trackday I (and a few others on here) did in march. Absolutely awsome things, they were 'limited' to 4,500 rpm or 118 mph, but still seemed to overtake everything that was there - they were also extremely fast in the corners! Asked one of the drivers if I could have a few passenger laps but he couldn't take me out as there weren't any seatbelts fitted!

Not limited now :) You will hit some big speeds!

fast cars. Go well.

CS Dungeon
Stuart Saggers.............One of my best friends and a driver/instructor for Palmer's!!

26072008503.jpg

If you want a discount drop me a PM and i'll see what he can arrange :)

I did this last year and going again this year.I will aproach it differently this time as I know what to expect. I thought the XKR was the best drive of the day so be interesting to see what the M3 is like. I too would like to know how to get the video off my datastick. Oh, the girls are worth getting a shot of if you can.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I'm up for this, interested in any sort of group booking or discount we can get if anyone else is 100% in?

Looking at those pics makes me miss working there! I'm also surprised how many new cars they have since I was there.