ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pics of my Blue 182

Clio 182 FF
Just washed the 182 , so I thought I'd post a few pics.

It's the 182 with Cup pack and I've added a Milltek exhaust and uprated engine mounts from K-Tec
Can be seen in Gloucester / Cheltenham area and in a garage next week getting a new Rear Coil Spring, this car used to be in Hastings as I bought it off my brother.

Clio 182 1.jpg

Clio 182 2.jpg

Clio 182 4.jpg

2014 Clio 200t edc
Looks a really nice clean 182 that mate, only things I'm not sure on is the rear lights and splitter. Enjoy it though mate.

Clio 182 FF
I didn't even realise the rear lights were different, I have no idea why. I have all the documents from new, so they must have been fitted to the car from new

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I didn't even realise the rear lights were different, I have no idea why. I have all the documents from new, so they must have been fitted to the car from new
Rear lights are a massive let down and makes it look a bit chavvy. They weren't factory.
Really nice car though.

Clio 182 FF
Personally I like the rear lights, each to their own
The lights were fitted to the car when it was sold new, so either it was an option or some cars were fitted with different light clusters

Personally I like the rear lights, each to their own
The lights were fitted to the car when it was sold new, so either it was an option or some cars were fitted with different light clusters

Out of interest, why are you so adamant? Have you owned the car from new?

There's nothing stopping someone fitting new lights & losing the invoice or not including it in the service history.

Dealers did (and do) have catalogues of approved aftermarket parts that they can fit themselves when the car is first sold. E.g. the ultrasonic alarms on 172/182s are not a standard factory fit item, they were fitted by most UK dealerships when the cars came off the boat...

Clio 182 FF
I didn't realise they were different until it was mentioned on this forum, so I was quite surprised when I found out.
I always assumed the car was standard (that's why I was adamant) I had the documentation from new. Obviously I assumed wrong, it was good to find out - thanks for pointing it out.
Anyway no plans to change them, you'll easily be able to recognise my car ... lol

If you posted a picture of your engine bay this forum could spot a non-standard nut or bolt lol...

Infact my bad, didn't spot the bit where you said you bought it off your brother. How are you finding it & what did you have before?

Clio 182 FF
I had it for a few years, absolutely love it, brillantly handling, great acceleration. Suspension is a bit stiff for comfortable daily road use. The Milltek exhaust was a nice addition (and cheaper than the Renault one), and the K-Tec uprated engine mounts were a definitive improvement (car felt terrible for the first week - loads of vibration), but once it settled down it feels more composed and you get a better feel through the car.
I been using the forum a lot recently, just put new Brembo discs and pads on the front. Saved a packet, by fitting them myself and they were very cheap from Kam Racing.
These forums are excellent for finding out how to do work on the car.
Having a few problems lately - broken handbrake cable, broken rear spring.

Had Clio 1.2 8V before it, good MPG but really under-powered, probably the best of my previous cars was Saab 900 2.0L Turbo