ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of me car :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Cliosport 197
Hey this is my little beautie, she is a 2006 Expression 1.4.

Obviously I haven't done any mods to her yet, not had her long, she was my mums car from new but I was given it, how lucky am I? :rasp:

Neway im gonna get some nice alloys, induction kit, and exhaust tip ha ha dont laugh! :evil: Gonna get a sunstrip designed and also going to fit my stereo but not to sure what im gonna do coz its chinese and wanted the clock display to still work, but unsure not had a clear answer!

Neway heres some pics!

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

The poodle is watching you!

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

Me n my bears

DSC00019.jpg

And also here's two pics of me :star:

lozza.jpg

n1476526295_149746_2154.jpg

Anyway if anyone sees me about dont forget to say hey :)

Last edited:
  Coilovered Clio Dynamique
Yeh ur correct, think i will have to change my post now before I look like a snobby barsteward! Lol! I learnt to drive in a Mk3 Expression, nice little car!

Dynamique Flamer
I wouldnt put a sunstrip on it if it was mine but if thats what you want go for it! This your first car?? btw welcome

RB 197 fatty
Heeeeellllloooooo there missy!

seriously tho .... i can see alot of potential in that chassis!!!

Cliosport 197
its not i want to put on a sunstrip, its because im that bloody short (5'3) that when the sun is out me sun visors dont even help! ha ha

Anyway shes pretty quick, done 98mph so far, im always tryin to race my lad in his civic type r :)

I tell u what the handling on these are awesome!

Dynamique Flamer
Sorry i wasnt i was going to say i am not just a pretty face but changed it i did get an a in english but i still cant form proper sentences!

Status
Not open for further replies.