ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pics of me car :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  Cliosport 197
heyup guys and girls.

After a very stressful time fitting my stereo due to there not being enough room at the back of the stereo for my wires, after removing the glovebox and squeezing the wires through the side, my stereo is fully inserted :)

Would just like to say thanks for everyone's help with the useful info and of course my sexy boyfriend for his great work coz halfords im sure would of charged me a bomb!

Neway here is some pics of my stereo and me pink neons, by the way chinese stereo, squint! its pretty damn nice, it has bluetooth, dvd player, tv player, 7" screen, even came with gps box but not using that coz no speed cameras! i can even play music and have sat nav instructions through me stereo at same time, £160 bargain!

Free car, cheap stereo, stereo fitted for free, im such a lucky girl!

DSC00008.gif

DSC00009.jpg

Iceberg 172
Pink fluffy steering wheel + pink interior neons.......... in a grey 4-dr Clio........ Hmmmmm.

Not my cuppa tea tbqfh. No matter what the cupsize.

Partner's Astra SRi
Each to their own, if she likes it, leave her be tbh. I had a steering wheel cover in the past but in the end I prefered to actually feel my steering wheel, lol!

I like the stereo...what make is it?

Lupo GTI
Nice motor, get yourself some alloys on it first of all.
Wish someone had given me a free car though :(

Status
Not open for further replies.