ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PICS needed ASAP to go in french car mag !!

fabia vrs
As above !! Need 10 high-res (over 1mb) pic's to be put into performance french car magazine next month in the 'club shout' so if you would like your car in the mag then please email your pic's to:
terry4leanne@hotmail.com

Could you also include your name and any mods that you can see in the pic ie:'lowered by 30mm on eibach prokit springs and rolling on 16in cup turinis wraped in goodyear eagle F1 rubber' this is a great chance for the club to get some good advertising thats free and seen by a lot of people so please send some pic's !! :)

fabia vrs
tomorow !! lol left it a bit late but working nights and was asked on friday about putting something together for the mag !!

Ian

Focus TDCi
Do we get credited for the photos? ;) What about numberplates and stuff as well? Sorting through some now.

Ian

Focus TDCi
Do not think so much as credit for the pic's but please put your name on the email and it should get a shout out lol

Lol no worries, probably won't get chosen anyway. Did you get the article finished to accompany it?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
How are you sending High Res Pics attached to the Emails? I'm just using my MSN Email is that where I'm going wrong?

Ian

Focus TDCi
How are you sending High Res Pics attached to the Emails? I'm just using my MSN Email is that where I'm going wrong?

I uploaded mine to a file storage site and then linked to them. Don't know how everyone else has done it. If they're not too big it should be possible to attach them to the email I would have thought.

Just sent mine, not sure if they're what you're after, but there's a few to choose from. Let me know if there's anything more you would like me to do. :)

P.S don't bother opening the thumbnails, turns out the original files have their own thumbnails anyway. :eek:

Clio1.2 16v & LR Defender
Sent 2 pics taken with 14 MP camera consisting of 1.50MB and a image cut of a few 100 KB in high res

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
I'll try and send some Tomorrow when I am at home if that is not too late?

Where should I try putting them as they are too much file space to attach to an email and Photobucket Kills them :(

fabia vrs
Would just like to say a very very big thankyou to everyone who emailed me pic's !! Had about 25 in total !! Will let people know who's is going in when I know !! :D :D :D