ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picking her up on Sunday!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
After 2x test drives I have decided to go with the Merc.

Mainly because the car is mint, and I mean mint, under Merc warranty and only covered 32k from new.

Most the M5 Tourers where 2k more and tbh not worth the extra.

Couple of pics to tease before I collect!

It's not as sexy as the RS6 but muchhhhhh better put together and reliable which is what I am after.

254_zps72d65a4d.jpg

253_zps82ab784d.jpg

image-3577006765_zps9d11ac25.jpg

266_zpsf0b84699.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Ant1-1

World-0.

Best choice by far mate. Absolutely winning!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Has the RS6 gone then?? I thought it just went away for work.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Has the RS6 gone then?? I thought it just went away for work.

Not at the min. It's now up for sale on the RS6 forum but not advertised anywhere else at present. Picking the RS6 up on Sunday than the AMG. Will be a nice little convoy!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
I can supply at trade price. PM me with what you'd like and I'll get back to you.

Sweet cheers

after front discs and pads, having issues trying to renew membership, will drop you a pm tomorrow :)

AB182, Audi A5 3.0
very nice. Sister has the c63 estate which i think share the same engine (6.3 v8, hand signed) and it really is a stunning car.

Last edited:
  TTRS & V50
As brutal as AMG sound, I really don't get on with Merc's, especially the older ones. C63 is the only one that floats my boat.

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG
Despite the CS massive telling you to get an M5, I'm glad you made the correct decision and went with what you wanted and IMO, the better car. That is a stunning car and one hell of a lot of car for the cash, enjoy!

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Very nice.

These cars are so much car for the money! Just seen a M5 touring for 16k... Mental

Mercedes C320!
If you need any assistance with anything, give me a shout! I have worked for Mercedes for 7 years! That engine is awesome, not quite as reliable as the old 55's, but still really good!

Also... Make sure you get the secondary cats removed... They sound the bollox!!!

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
If you need any assistance with anything, give me a shout! I have worked for Mercedes for 7 years! That engine is awesome, not quite as reliable as the old 55's, but still really good!

Also... Make sure you get the secondary cats removed... They sound the bollox!!!

Interesting as I have heard that from a few people. Is there a section I can buy to do this? And does the car require any mapping after due to cats being removed?

Jason_E

ClioSport Club Member
  Elise, 530d
Truly awesome! But is a 'Merc of this era really put together well? Or was it mainly the early 00's ones that were terrible?

PS, Noise.

Mercedes C320!
Yes but you will need to buy a complete exhaust which is dollar! If you take it to a decent exhaust place, they will just cut them out and weld straight pipes instead which is what everyone does. No mapping required... I think they even past MOT's emissions wise because the pre-cat is still in.

My neighbours has a E63 saloon, his chopped secondary cats and silencers, It is fairly loud... But sounds the tits!