ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Picked her up!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
SO what Dodo Juice/wax/tropical special goo are you gonna use on the VEe?

(only messing)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
I sold my BG 182 as it was too hard to look after and DRIVE ;)

There is no way ever you will not induce swirls, think it was a reason why Rich got rid too!!

b/g 182, meg tourer
I sold my BG 182 as it was too hard to look after and DRIVE ;)

There is no way ever you will not induce swirls, think it was a reason why Rich got rid too!!

and is also the reason this will be my last black car. even tho i love it.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
and is also the reason this will be my last black car. even tho i love it.

I feel your pain lol. Fantastic when clean, but i only really clean my cars 4 times a year (deep clean, wheels off etc). You cant just quick wash a BG, turns into a detail every time:dapprove:

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Looks like you have finally got what you wanted all along Dawn !

Nice one, did you trade your 197 against it ?

Looks a cracking example too :)

No doubt a detailing frenzy will be on the cards to get it how you like it, at least weathers picked up in time eh.

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
182 cup in inferno would have been an upgrade ;)

lol...well done look forward to the pics of the detail!!!! BGis a pain my 04 plate when new had more swirls than i wanted! :(

200 Gordini
She loves detailing so keeping it in a pristine condition will not be a problem.

I cant wait for 'The Showroom' thread :D

Someones getting a nice 197 too

mk2 slow. . .
dawn must say looks amazing! may have to have a look at it some point, you got rid of the 197 yet? or is that being sold as we speak? either way uve gone from an awsome car, to an even more awsome car!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Thanks alot guys, the 197 is still up for sale ;) and yes, you know there will be a hangar thread coming! Trying to keep black clean isnt a nightmare for me, I loved it on the 182 and look forward to keeping this one shiny!

White callipers coming too :)

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Thanks alot guys, the 197 is still up for sale ;) and yes, you know there will be a hangar thread coming! Trying to keep black clean isnt a nightmare for me, I loved it on the 182 and look forward to keeping this one shiny!

White callipers coming too :)

NO dont ruin a VEE with white calipers. Black VEe's need dark side pods and possible darkened wheels.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
^ nope, its staying as is with white callipers :approve:

maybe spray the front grills + fog surrounds black ;) dont want to chav her up though!

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Havent been a prob on the 197, they're not that bad tbh. Does any1 know what make the brakes are on the vee? or are they just renault?

AP racing on the front (four pot) Some citroen cack on the rear.

- if you going to get ap decals for the fronts, check out a seller called uber9 on ebay, they do an exact decal as they sell loads for vee's.

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers me dear. would it look chav if i got some ap stickers on em?

really dont wana chav a vee!

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Yeah my Vee had same decals as Cat, looks miles better, silly thing is the brakes say AP racing on the otherside but not on exterior facing side!!!]

But please dont do brakes white,

gorgeous, dont you think the interior is a bit of a downgrade though!?

looking forward to the next detailing/hangar thread ;)

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
the interior isnt as good as the 197 of course, all i miss from the 197 is the chunky steering wheel. I love the leather/suede seats. Makes no difference to me, the vee is the one and only.

I cant stop doing bits and peices to her, cleaning wise! ;)

Brake calipers look great cat. cheers