ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic request

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
No...None of them...there all ghey, plus you have a civic now. No No No & No again...Cacky DTM glued on mirrors and Hubcap wheels, How to ruin a clio...Let the Dub boys have it...It's their look, not ours.

2004 1.2 Dynamique
Scott-16v! said:
euro what? dubs? beemas? clios? mk1's? mk2's? give us some kind of idea joel.

Well it is cliosport so im unlikely to be asking for fuckin dubs or beemers am i!

Clios any shape just go euro on me surprise me lol

medium_paritE_euro-dollar.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
JoelDee said:
Well it is cliosport so im unlikely to be asking for f**kin dubs or beemers am i!

There must be 1000 posts on CS...why you wanting pics anyway...Euro-Jap!

A silver Honda
AJRMOTORSPORT said:
No...None of them...there all ghey, plus you have a civic now. No No No & No again...Cacky DTM glued on mirrors and Hubcap wheels, How to ruin a clio...Let the Dub boys have it...It's their look, not ours.
Yeah let's all buy turinis and cup spoilers to look exactly the same as everyone else... :sleepy: (not ment to be personal dig fella, your car is mint)

But each to their own, the more variety the better and anyway Clios are french so they are 'euro' so why not? LOL

Kif_0599shop2.jpg

Winston's got a Photobucket album full of euro clio's i think:cool:

Last edited:
  Beetle
JoelDee said:
Well it is cliosport so im unlikely to be asking for f**kin dubs or beemers am i!

no need to be a t**t about it, you seem to ask all your questions on here about civics instead of pissin off to the civic forum, after all this isn't a civic website mofo:rolleyes:

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.
Scott-16v! said:
no need to be a tw*t about it, you seem to ask all your questions on here about civics instead of pissin off to the civic forum, after all this isn't a civic website mofo:rolleyes:

dont stirr things ffs lolololol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Remedi said:
Yeah let's all buy turinis and cup spoilers to look exactly the same as everyone else... :sleepy: (not ment to be personal dig fella, your car is mint)

But each to their own, the more variety the better and anyway Clios are french so they are 'euro' so why not? LOL

Kif_0599shop2.jpg

Winston's got a Photobucket album full of euro clio's i think:cool:

Taken on board...But recently their's been alot of pics of valvers, mk1's in std forms and they look amazing, Perfectly std...The euro looks...Nafff!!! Like you said each to their own. But turini's, cupspoiler and Silvervisions lol, will always win over the euro look imo!

Argee with Scott 100%! Joel wisit www.hondarevolutions.com for civic advice.

Beetle
^then he shouldn't have started one;)

personally i love the euro look, although it does tend to suit dubs the best.

RenaultClio 1.2 16V Dyn
I love this one!!!! although i think its a photoshop??

Attachments

• redcliosweet.jpg
    redcliosweet.jpg
    133.8 KB · Views: 36
  2004 1.2 Dynamique
Amarsh said:
all joeldee wanted was some pics not an arguement!! i like the euro look ;)

too right,

Scott if you dont like euro and if you dont have euro pics

Get the f**k out of my euro thread!

Beetle
JoelDee said:
too right,

Scott if you dont like euro and if you dont have euro pics

Get the f**k out of my euro thread!

are you blind or just down right dumb, i haven't said that i don't like euro - it is in fact one of my favourite modding styles, i was searchin through my pics to help you out but now you can f**k right off. find them yourself in here http://www.cliowelt.de/myclio_usergalerie.php
starting a thread titled "Pic Request", then just putting "Euro" doesn't give people much of an idea of what you want, i only asked what you wanted pics of, then you decide to get arsey about it as usaul, grow up.:rolleyes:

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ Nah mate powelly got VW front light iirc...
Joel why do you want them anyway...You've asked a hundred times!

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Dont worry about joel scott... Little upset since he found out that having a w**k dont count as losing your v.......

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
euro is ok, but i don't understand people that put german plates and s**t on their cars. ffs if u like it so much why don't u move there so u can wear lederhosen and lose some world wars