ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request; Monaco's with 182 Wheels on

Monaco 53/468
As title please, ph2 172 Monaco's with 182 wheels on, in silver or 'Cup pack colour' (not starting another anthracite, or whatever it is, thread!!!)

6/468 17poo
There was one on ebay a while back and it looked quite good, they were the cup ones, just get the standard 5 spokes refurbished tho, i think they look better!

Expert HDI & R53
5 Door?

5door172.gif

Looks good TBQFH :D

Cro

Meg'd r27
That would be the mistaken 'my car' for sale..... the bastids changed the plate and took away two of my doors for that photo!!! :mad::rasp:

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
That would be the mistaken 'my car' for sale..... the bastids changed the plate and took away two of my doors for that photo!!! :mad::rasp:
haha i didnt read the post just a one saying theres one on ebay with 182 wheels on ;-)

330Ci (Fail)Sport
Doesn't look too bad with amphasite 182 wheels, not sure how silver 182 wheels would look.

Still prefer silver standard wheels though.

Chris205

ClioSport Club Member
  Many Things
I think the one on ebay looks gorgeous, tidy cup spoiler and some coils, CF Splitter and your sorted :)

Monaco 53/468
That one on ebay looks almost perfect, like that alot! off subjetc...bit expensive isn't it? Hasn't it got a cup spoiler on already?