ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request: Gunmetal Grey Clio with 182 wheels

Seat Altea XL
Hey, thinking of putting the 16" wheels off the 182 onto my Clio, but just wondering if the colour of the wheels would suit the colour of my car as its gun grey.

Picture quality is rubbish as i'm using my phone! :dapprove:
But if any one has any other pictures of the gun metal grey colour with these alloys i'd be glad to see them!

Cheers, Colin

cleanclio3.gif

Where you based fella? If you're local to me you're welcome to bung two on to have a look before you go and buy a set.

E60 diesel powah
DSC07584.jpg

my old ones, gunmetal 172 wheels

Seat Altea XL
Thanks mate, but I'm based in Northern Ireland, so not too many on this within driving range of me! lol

Gona get my hands on a decent camera n see if i can make a job of it usin photoshop, but no time this week!

Seat Altea XL
dutty_112 said:
my old ones, gunmetal 172 wheels

She's lookin nice... assume you've that lowered 40mm or so?
I wasnt gonna bother with lowering as it causes hastle with insurance, etc. Main cause for concern is whether the shade of grey on the 182 wheels will look good/stupid with the colour of my car :S

RS Megane DCi 175
Same colour as mine - I've contemplated 182 wheels a few times, but I'm not sure I like them enough to swap!
Here's a dodgy photoshop of mine with 182 wheels.
side2as.jpg

Looks ok - I wouldn't contemplate putting bigger wheels on without lowering the car tho mate!

Seat Altea XL
dutty_112 said:
my mate has my old wheels, i assume ur colour of ur car is hologram grey?

yeah, not actually sure whether its called hologram grey or gunmetal grey, but I'm sure there was only 1 type of that grey colour made?!

Seat Altea XL
Yep, the clio with them rims is pretty mint lookin. Something different than the usual after market 17's! Only thing is i wud need mine lowered to get that effect! lol