ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request: good ol’ 172 Cup

Would love to see plenty of blue 172 Cups please, especially with any interesting subtle modifications (really like white turinis, this is a potential idea for me so that would be good). Im a step closer to getting one today and Im excited as hell, especially considering Ive driven various nothing more powerful than 1.2 Clios ever since I started driving 6 years ago. Should be a week or so before I know for sure then Im raiding the for sale section here to see whats available.

I know 172 Cup photos crop up all the time but I was dead set on a Racing Blue 182 until I re-assessed my financial situation, now its virtually all go for a 172 Cup and I rarely took a great deal of notice of the them before!

cock mobile.

CHRIS172CUP: What coilovers are they? H+Rs? I want mine that low, looks fantastic!