ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Request: Clio TT

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Been recently seeing 1 or 2 threads about people doing TT engine conversions etc.
I thought i would try and find some pics but all the threads with pictures are so old the pictures no longer exist.
So anyone got any pictures?

Cheers
Nick

Look for pics of MATT BLACK's car (as above) Or pics of Flans valver (a black one) he's sold it now though.

MERCEDES CLS AMG
cliorebuild7002.jpg

cliosle.jpg

rebuild028.jpg

rebuildpics4004.jpg

cliorebuild6001.jpg

inters7.jpg

P402193020copy.jpg

rebuildpics5006.jpg

rebuildpics5007.jpg

rebuildpics5013.jpg

IMG_1540Large.jpg

DSCF5131.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

pistons001.jpg

power.jpg

IMG_0497.jpg

Imgp0766.jpg

rebuild004.jpg

rebuild010.jpg

rebuild026.jpg

rtoc05003-vi.jpg

intercooler002.jpg

100's of pics available

Last edited:
Just read some of that, I thought Matt broke it ?? I could have sworn that a while back he said it was no more.

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
that car really is fuking amazing!! top job matt.

how long did it take to fit/complete?

MERCEDES CLS AMG
TTCLIO.jpg

IMG_0047.jpg

strip3.jpg

racingpic.jpg

cliorebuild6007.jpg

cliorebuild8002.jpg

campingandsantapod028-vi.jpg

myclio.jpg

mattblack3.jpg

mattblack4.jpg

IMG_1539Large.jpg

REBUILDPICS006.jpg

how it started

REBUILDPICS001-1.jpg

big job broken out

rebuild028-1.jpg

power-1.jpg

couple o pics of my V6 thrown in for posterity - bought it brand new - was running 230 bhp with a 100 shot of gas

MattsClio001.jpg

MattsClio010.jpg

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup
ace pictures, i take it there both the same car just wiv headlights changed from mk2 phase 1 to phase 2??

ace pictures, i take it there both the same car just wiv headlights changed from mk2 phase 1 to phase 2??

yeah mate same car like you say....carnt wait till i get it mot'd and start driveing it on the road......should be interesting:eek::cool::D

Saxo VTS
Haha awesome little car that looked!

Why do people hate on you MATT? Honest question, all people do is b**ch about you?

Is it because you don't drive a 172/182 you brought on finance and clean it 8 times a week?

Why do people hate on you MATT? Honest question, all people do is b**ch about you?

Is it because you don't drive a 172/182 you brought on finance and clean it 8 times a week?

:S looked?? it still is....

GDI 227bhp ITB`d 172 cup

finance lol,brought mine outright ;). more than likely jealously mate, don`t know really. imo a fukin top dogs b****cks car, never get that much power outta a 172/182 ect

www.renparts.co.uk

apparently he doesn't reply to PM's from Co*ks. Which was nice seeing as i had spent about 2500 on a renault trafic engine a couple of weeks before. Some timewaster I am.