ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Pic Req - Clio 1 Empty boot!....

Anybody got a pic of the back of their clio (mk1) with the boot open - and preferably empty - so i can print it and doodle some ice designs??

Thanks

Glenn

don't

lol fraid not, would need someone to go and do it for u, ull be lucky in other words, i can take a pic but it would have my sub and amp in there so not really any gd

+ it wont be for hours lol, so im useless

Quote: Originally posted by Glennclio16v on 28 April 2005

Anybody got a pic of the back of their clio (mk1) with the boot open - and preferably empty - so i can print it and doodle some ice designs??

Thanks

Glenn
Got some pics of mine, but that was after I had recarpeted it in black, is that wot your looking for?

Quote: Originally posted by Clellandmc on 28 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Glennclio16v on 28 April 2005

Thanks

Glenn
Got some pics of mine, but that was after I had recarpeted it in black, is that wot your looking for?

Dont worry bout the colours! Not important!! Post em up son! ;)