ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

pic *****age (rb content)

R53 Cooper S
Thought i'd fire a couple of pics up as the cars seen some additions lately in the shape of a much needed cup spoiler, (finishes the rear off nicely imo)
janspeed+decat:evil:, 3/4 plate, wheel refurb (gloss black) bullets/diamond painted to match and it's third front end respray since i've had it! Stonechips FTL:nono:

pics taken on a crappy point and shoot so nothing fancy

c+c welcome as always

col

Cro

Meg'd r27
The blue diamonds make the black wheels work perfectly, where I normally dont like them. Good job mate :)

DB.

BMW 440i
Have you now got an english 3/4 front plate, and french style back one? If yes, think you need a new rear plate!

Wheels look nice, great location!

R53 Cooper S
Same lol. Wonder if that's why it had the respray :rasp:

Might have had something to do with it, was fresh out the bodyshop then aswell:dapprove:

starting a new collection already lol, can't be avoided really when you drive them

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
very nice apart from mismatched plates imho :eek:

has the car been lowered coz it pulls off the black wheels nicely, done a photoshop of mine ( standard suspension ) with black wheels and it didn't look as nice

R53 Cooper S
very nice apart from mismatched plates imho :eek:

has the car been lowered coz it pulls off the black wheels nicely, done a photoshop of mine ( standard suspension ) with black wheels and it didn't look as nice

lowered on sportlines matey:approve:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Love RB's on Black wheels! Not a fan of the blue badges, but hey ho!

R53 Cooper S
also had my engine cover painted in gloss black, fitted with new bolts courtesy of davo172

just needs the plenum and fuel rail guard painting/polishing now:cool: