ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop request pretty please

Ultra Red Megane 225
would it be possible for one of the photoshop wizards to.....

change wheels to all white
change badge colour to white
remove the stickers form the rear window

bins006.jpg

I'll be doing the mods this weekend provided it looks ok on a 'shop

Much love, hugs, etc

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Interesting current wheels you have there! You shouldnt need a photoshop, just do it!

200 FF Storm Grey
Just watch you dont get carried away with the white, stuff like that can look over done when the wheels are the same colour aswell, before you know it you're spraying anything you can get your hands on white

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Just watch you dont get carried away with the white, stuff like that can look over done when the wheels are the same colour aswell, before you know it you're spraying anything you can get your hands on white

agree

200 FF Storm Grey
10mm either side wouldnt do any harm, if anything they'll improve it, go much bigger and you get understeer issues I think and problems with slow speed turning.

Is that a photoshop up there or an actual picture? As they dont look real lol, just think white doesn't go with blue, white and black or nothing imo

Ultra Red Megane 225
thats an actual picture as it is atm, but i want to change it cos theres too many colours going on.

Ill have a play this weekend and see what it looks like.

or maybe a kind person will come along and photoshop it for me......

200 FF Storm Grey
Agreed with too many colours comment

Im naff on photoshop but will try and have a play

200 FF Storm Grey
Had a go but like I said im pretty poo on it as the programme I have isn't photoshop, its just a good paint programme lol

Ultra Red Megane 225
doesnt look bad actually, better if you squint and look! ill get some pics up once its done.