ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop request please :)

Sorry I know these threads come up all the time but i'm useless on paint and have tried but can't make it work :(

Please could someone photoshop the sunstrip on my car from black to white? I would really appreciate it and if I ever meet the person who does it I will buy them a pint :)

Thanks
James

572f4873.jpg

Thanks for that mate :) it's just what I was looking for and made me realise it's too bright for what I'm wanting to stick on top of it :)

Any chance of it in white please ;)

Thanks again
James

Haha yes they are mate, I had to undo the aerocatches for templateing the bonnet and needed to take them back off so just temporarily held them in place with cable ties lol!

Clio Sport 172 Cup
Guesaing you got the car aprayed the matt silver mate. did it cost a bomb?? Looks good think matt finish look great on cars.

Guesaing you got the car aprayed the matt silver mate. did it cost a bomb?? Looks good think matt finish look great on cars.
No I didn't actually it is just a wrap, I have seen many painted cars over the years that have been dropped into gravel traps and it really ruins the paint, for my OCD this would infuriate me lol! I decided to get it wrapped as this will protect the paint and if I have to change any body panels then I can just wrap a panel myself and chuck it on the car rather than the cost of having it painted etc :)

It certainly wouldn't be cheap to get a Matte finish by repainting the whole car, done properly you'd be looking at upwards of £2k!
Thanks mate, means a lot to get comments like that :)

It's normally perfectly vertical but it's on a slight wonk in the picture because the battery was flat. When it's vertical I can't say that i've ever noticed it in all fairness, I think because you don't look for it then you don't notice it :)