ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

photoshop of willy wheels please

non sport
evening all,

iv just bought some willy wheels...im so pleased, got them for an awesome price aswell!!i wondered if anyone would do me the honours of photoshopping them on my car and also doing them in 3 different colours...gold(as they are), dark silver, and white please.

Dan

Attachments

• SP_A0217.jpg
    SP_A0217.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 103
  • SP_A0214.jpg
    SP_A0214.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 96
  non sport
theyre the ones that i offered to collect for you!!the person that bought them didnt collect so i got them at a knocked down price!!still cant decide colour though!!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
i forgot about them! :(

get them done white, then if you dont like them il buy em :)

non sport
collected them this morning. awesome deal!!3 brand new tyres and need to get 1. wheels in good condition too, no major scuffs, only wht youd expect. still undecided between silver and white, swinging towards silver at mo

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
collected them this morning. awesome deal!!3 brand new tyres and need to get 1. wheels in good condition too, no major scuffs, only wht youd expect. still undecided between silver and white, swinging towards silver at mo

non sport
already sold them mate, got double what i asked for them on here thats how i afforded the willy wheels.