ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photoshop Help

Black-Gold 182
I'm a recent newbie to the Photoshop cause, but I have a few problems that I've not been able to work around yet.

I was looking at some of the HDR pictures that everyone posted and thought I'd have a go. Got loads of pictures from a trip to Australia I did a few years ago.

I copied a picture I had taken, and set one to exposure -2 and one to exposure +2, and then ran the "merge to HDR" thingy in Photoshop. However, it didn't prompt me to enter the exposure manually becuase the original photo was taken on my Digimax V4 and embedded the exposure setting on the file header. Because of this, it read the exposure value for the picture from the header, and by-passed the user settings - even though i'd manually tweaked the exposure. I've tried saving in various formats, but always come back to this problem.

Does anyone know how I can get around this, or remove the header information about my camera?

Thanks

Fiesta ST
Open your jpeg - select all - Copy - file new - ok - paste image. That should strip out all the exif data.

Black-Gold 182
Open your jpeg - select all - Copy - file new - ok - paste image. That should strip out all the exif data.

the easiest option is always the one that never comes to you! That'd work wouldn't it! I don't know why I hadn't thought of trying that!

Cheers!