ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo Meet?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
Re: Photo Meat?

picture-1.png

You're really helpful!!

fu ck off nosey.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.

i'll probably be there, with mockit c4, i valeted it on saturday there after work, and it looks like i never bothered lol. also my wheels are now permanatly brown, i hit them with every thing and the all dried brown lol-- matt finish FTL- gonna get them redone gloss black, see if that makes them eastier to clean.

not used my camera in f*cking ages, maybe i'll finally get to use that wideangle i bought.

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4

i'll probably be there, with mockit c4, i valeted it on saturday there after work, and it looks like i never bothered lol. also my wheels are now permanatly brown, i hit them with every thing and the all dried brown lol-- matt finish FTL- gonna get them redone gloss black, see if that makes them eastier to clean.

not used my camera in f*cking ages, maybe i'll finally get to use that wideangle i bought.

bad times!

you ever go back to the guy who done the map Jaff with the results from the rr?

Porsche Boxster987S

gloss black doesnt make them easier to clean , trust me. You still get that brown effect:dead:

White Sti Hatch

gloss black doesnt make them easier to clean , trust me. You still get that brown effect:dead:

i can vouch for that ! just coat them in wheel wax before you put them back on im talking a good 2/3 layers n clean them as often as poss might last a wee bit longer, in the end i just gave up lol !

Mondeo TXS Bardge.

Bringing yer burd Jaff?

negatory. dinna see her during the week.

aye Gaz85 i went back to the guy, he mapped it again, it feels like its got a bit more poke. not alot but a bit more. but tbh i think the guys programmer is pash, i wish i went to angel tuning now.

White Sti Hatch

aye Gaz85 i went back to the guy, he mapped it again, it feels like its got a bit more poke. not alot but a bit more. but tbh i think the guys programmer is pash, i wish i went to angel tuning now.

holly crap !

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4

ah not good mate least u got a bit more out of it i guess.

Porsche Boxster987S

the location isnt a great place for pics at night btw. Very dark

Tappd'd RS
I think Paul mentioned about the lack of light. If need be we can always move somewhere else nearby, before or after munch - always happy to go with the flow!

White Sti Hatch
Im just coming to get the f**k out the house and take the 9 out as it hasn't moved in over a month !