ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Photo Meet?

Tappd'd RS
Callum and I were talking earlier on and fancy another evening photo meet sometime soon.

Not sure of date or location(s) but open to suggestion.

Anyone else interested?

Flame Red Delight
Re: Photo Meat?

yea as said above i am definately in for this, fancy getting the dust off my camera

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

some mint night time shots would be cool. Some of steven.m's lark at the mitchell library was superb with the traffic shots.

Kelvinhaugh street is decent for some 'industrial' style graffiti shots at the alcoves etc

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

not amazing, but there is a wee spot where you can walk onto the expressway at the SECC, so all you geeky photoheids could get some white and red lines everywhere if it was shot at dusk (circa 530-6pm im noticing).

Of course it could be a pure bag o baws.

Tappd'd RS

Shooting in the dark isn't a problem Chic, as long as you've got a tripod. :)

That location sounds good. Shall we sound out some dates?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

sure sure. during the week its 'chocker' with traffic up there til around 7pm, so would recommend after that. If you follow kelvinhaugh street down on a map you will see where it butts/ kisses the expressway.

There is a wee boozer on that street, which we could jump up to after it.
http://www.the78cafebar.com/

dont think they do ribs though.

Tappd'd RS

Shall I start the bidding at a week on Thursday, the 18th of Feb?

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

aye, in saying that iirc the menu is mainly meet free, but bearable I spose

the 78 cafe bar - where gays are welcome and the mind runs freely said:
Food at The 78

Our menu is available Mon-Fri from 12.30 until 9pm and Sat/Sun from midday until 9pm.

Starters/Small things:

Soup of the Day with OrganicBread..........................................................................................................................£3.50
Seasonal Vegetable Tempura with Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce..................................................................................£3.50
Chilli served with Tortilla Chips and Sour Cream .....................................................................................................£4.20

Roast Garlic Hummus, Dolmades, Home Marinated Olives with Pitta Bread or Organic Oatcakes.............................£4.70
Roast Beetroot, Fennel and Walnut Salad with Sage Croutons..................................................................................£4.70
Thai Aubergine, Roast Pepper and Smoked Tofu Salad served with a Sesame & Lime dressing and Candied Nuts.....£4.70

Vietnamese Spring Rolls with Sweet Chilli Dipping Sauce.........................................................................................£2.75
Chips / Spicy Cajun Chips........................................................................................................................................£2.20
Beer Battered Onion Rings with BBQ Sauce..............................................................................................................£2.20
Home Marinated Olives ...........................................................................................................................................£2.00
Garlic Bread ............................................................................................................................................................ £2.00

Mains:

Bangers & Mash - Sage and Marjoram Sausages, Pesto Mash with Apple & Butterbean Cassoulet..............................£6.50
Veggie Haggis with Wholegrain Mustard Mashed Potato, Roasted Vegetables and Whiskey Sauce............................£7.50
Chipotle Chiili Wrap with Avocado Salsa and Mexican Rice......................................................................................£7.50
Asparagus and Broccoli Spaghetti with Lemon, Walnuts, Olives and served with Garlic Bread..................................£7.50
Falafel Platter served with today`s selection of sides - see blackboard or ask............................................................£7.50
The 78 Full Weekend Breakfast. Available Sat/Sun 12-5pm.
Lincolnshire Style Sausages, Veggie Bacon, Potato Scone, Mushrooms, Tomato, Beans and Toast...........................£7.50

Burgers .................................................................with Salad.£4.20 or with Chips / Hand Cut Wedges and Salad.£5.50

Classic 78 Veggie Burger with Tomato Relish
Spiced Chickpea Burger with Sweet Chilli Mayo

Sandwiches served on an Organic Bap........................................with Salad and Root Veg Crisps.£4.50 / with Soup.£5.50

Olive Tapenade with Rosemary Aubergine
Rocket Pesto and Grilled Mediterranean Veg with Balsamic Reduction
VLT - Veggie Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato and Mayo

Desserts:

Cake of the day - please see blackboard or ask.........................................................................................................£3.50
Poached Pears in a Red Wine & Ginger Sauce with Vanilla Ice Cream.......................................................................£3.90
Chocolate Brownie with Cranberries, Walnuts and Bourbon Caramel.......................................................................£3.90
Chocolate Torte with Cream.....................................................................................................................................£3.90​

Children's portions are available at half price, children’s licence till 8pm
Takeaways - 10% discount
Students/ Wee Burnie lookalikes - 80% discount per person if yer da's there
Please inform staff when ordering
Sorry no ribs nights as they are bent

Tappd'd RS

Top boy.

Burger sounds nice. Lawl'd at the wee burnie and ribs comments :)

Have you got Moderator rights in here Chic to add the date to the thread title?

White Sti Hatch

Ill see where im working next week and may pop along in the 9 since i still have the thing !

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

Top boy.

Burger sounds nice. Lawl'd at the wee burnie and ribs comments :)

Have you got Moderator rights in here Chic to add the date to the thread title?

no im just a peasant like the rest of you.

:star:

172 cup

hows it going ppl . fairly new to the scene. may come along n get tae meet a few of u ,if thats ok

Motorbikes

some mint night time shots would be cool. Some of steven.m's lark at the mitchell library was superb with the traffic shots.

Kelvinhaugh street is decent for some 'industrial' style graffiti shots at the alcoves etc

:eek:

Up for this!!

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4

I should be in finish at six in edi so depending on traffic will depend when i arrive.

White Sti Hatch

Thought the 9 was sold?

Working late Thursday but might pop by when I finish

Na ive had around 12 folk interested in it and they've all just fucked around :/ doing my nut in ! lost the audi i was going to pick up cause of one of the c***s ! :mad:

ST

picture-1.png

You're really helpful!!