ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
That Brabus Smart looks superb
Had some good fun in that, no matter how hard you drove it always returned 50mpg+ wasn't that quick but felt quicker with it being so small and low, not very water resistant, other than that it was great :smile:

E36 M3 looked lovely!!

When I took some pics I just went down a few industrial areas near Lakeside on a Sunday afternoon when everything was closed. They came out alright :smile:

Listerine & Poledo
Had some good fun in that, no matter how hard you drove it always returned 50mpg+ wasn't that quick but felt quicker with it being so small and low, not very water resistant, other than that it was great :smile:
I'd have the hardback roadster/coupe or the ForFour Brabi any day of the ever.

mintno1

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172 / Mk1 Valver
E36 M3 looked lovely!!
When I took some pics I just went down a few industrial areas near Lakeside on a Sunday afternoon when everything was closed. They came out alright :smile:
Loved that car, wish I hadn't sold it although think that about most of the cars I have owned, they are going up in value too just like the Clio V6 I shouldn't have sold :smile:

RenaultSport 172
When I went there was a barrier as it's just a car park. I didn't buy a ticket or anything though.

This one was taken round the back of Lakeside,
veeP1000493.jpg

A couple from some industrial estates round (sh*tty) Dagenham,
P1000317Medium.jpg

P1000358Medium.jpg

That's about it, they aren't the greatest etc, but I took them about eight years ago.

Can you easily just drive in there?,ie no locked gates or having to have a pass etc?

@Fantom @White16valver

When I went there was a barrier as it's just a car park. I didn't buy a ticket or anything though.

If you zoom out and hover the little man over the map, drop him at the point nearest to the entrance/exit and you can see the arrangement in place. AFAIK the barriers only go down at night to stop the pikeys getting in.

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Only problem for me is due to an eye condition I have, I cannot drive in the dark :( so with the sun setting so early this time of year it really limits me getting out and about!

Needs to be early lol, or I'll wait until the spring/summer.

rs 1an

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Perhaps we could sort a monthly meet, evenings, at a pub in Chelmsford being central, so we can shelter from the rain. At the moment nothing is happening and neither the Harlow or the Saffend lot want to travel. When Kyle was Rep he planned many meets at which no members attended half way house etc. You need a big old pub with an open fire, food etc if you want so people can meet and chat about their cars, photos in the summer etc. Dave please start a thread so members can post ideas, dates locations etc

MrBlonde

ClioSport Club Member
I Went to that Graffiti place in chelmsford today,shame half of the wall was blocked with building materials.Will post the photos up soon :up:

A couple of pics of mine (it was 2010 we went there!) The lettering in the side windows was from a show I went to & I didn't take them off for a few months.
4470883699_895b7736ac.jpg

4471754886_e0d3760ec2.jpg