ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phone contracts

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
Heres the situation... I'm in a 24 month contract with vodafone that doesnt run out until next year which is not good. I swapped my phone a while back then sold the new one bla bla cut short im now stuck with my old phone which is pants. IS there anyway atall to get out a contract without paying a fee?or can i start insurance and then say i've lost my contract phone to get it back?

Unfortunately not. Even if you did insure it now you would need to get the IMEI blocked on the phone which means the person you sold it to won't be able to use it and obviously when he/she finds out you could get done for insurance fraud :(

It's also extremely unlikely they will cancel or upgrade without any costs (usually the rest of the contract + a fee). Your stuck im afraid :(

arranbell1 said:
Heres the situation... I'm in a 24 month contract with vodafone that doesnt run out until next year which is not good. I swapped my phone a while back then sold the new one bla bla cut short im now stuck with my old phone which is pants. IS there anyway atall to get out a contract without paying a fee?or can i start insurance and then say i've lost my contract phone to get it back?

Yeh good work.

Clio 182
With some networks, after 6 - 8 months of non payment, they will write-off the debt......so an Orange rep has told me.... :)

Clio 182
Oh yeah itll fook your credit! Don't get into a contract and then decide not to want it! We get people coming in all the time saying iv had a contract for 6 months, i want an upgrade......goodbye.

clio gt
i will be selling a blackberry curve 8900 soon just waiting for the insurance to send me a new one out then will be selling new and sealed