ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

phone contracts

RB 182
ok mine is up next week, i have had the same contract for past 3years.

o2 Online

1000 texts
500 mins =£45

anyways , can any1 advise of any good offers atm. Or any good phones , or ones to avoid.

Thanks

Kirsten :)

Maz

LY 200
^^ thats good but you miss out on the upgrade, but if your not bothered about that, its mint :)

ST
I get, 550 anytime/any network unlimited text om Orange for £35 a month...

Got a free Samsung D900 wi that too..

R35 GTR
Make them cut the price in half! I get 200 mins and 500 texts for 15 a month with o2, used to be 30 a month.

RB 182
White16valver said:
o2 online tariffs also include videocalls in their inclusive call allowance, which works out MUCH cheaper than anyone else!

id need a vid fone 1st tho! lol

172 Cup (2003)
If i can recommend anything, it would be to start a new contract rather than extend your old one. New business gets a much better deal nowadays than renewals.

I'm on T-Mobile Web n Walk 200. 200 minutes - 200 texts - 40mb GPRS internet for £35/month.

It's not the most competitive contract available but i took the best phone on the market at the time. (below)

T-Mobile-MDA-Vario.jpg

The best way to choose a new contract is to look over your last few bills, or as many as you can find and work out the amount of minutes / texts you use. Then shop around for the one with the inclusive minutes / texts that best fits your usage.

g

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
i think orange charge seperately for MMS.

unlimeted is not unlimted either, there is a limit on the texts of about 1200 or so. still a lot but its certainly not unlimited!

for MMS on O2 they charge for 4 txts, so you can use your free txts. same goes for video calls.

im with O2. 750mins / 750 txts and free K800i for £35 a month.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Tmobile. all day long.

Im on flext 35 with web and walk.

I pay 22.50 per month and get £180 + unlimited web.

Ive never managed to max the allowance and i use my phone ALOT!

Adams_16v said:

unlimeted is not unlimted either, there is a limit on the texts of about 1200 or so. still a lot but its certainly not unlimited!

for MMS on O2 they charge for 4 txts, so you can use your free txts. same goes for video calls.

im with O2. 750mins / 750 txts and free K800i for £35 a month.

Im on the same, great deal + a free N80

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
Tom said:
Tmobile. all day long.

Im on flext 35 with web and walk.

I pay 22.50 per month and get £180 + unlimited web.

Ive never managed to max the allowance and i use my phone ALOT!

a woman i work with is on that. not bad at all! but my ex was on t-mobile and around here it wasnt great signal. u in london? signals dont seem to be an issue down there.

Adams_16v said:

unlimeted is not unlimted either, there is a limit on the texts of about 1200 or so.
Not the case, had about 3400 sent from my phone last month and it cost not a penny over the £35... Before you all say 3400!!!!!... I shared my phone about and who ever I was with they sent messages from it to save themselfs money

Sy

Golf R
Tom said:
Tmobile. all day long.

just my opinion but certainly in my area T-Mobile reception is shocking. quite good in that your bill will go down cos you never have any signal!!!

i've just renewed with O2, haven't been with them 2 years yet but early upgrade and after speaking with retentions they put me onto the next tariff, kept the line rental the same then gave me another 20% loyalty discount.

£24 a month for 500 anytime minutes and 500 texts

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
sorry was a bit wrong with the figure :) its still not unlimited tho is it ;) still a s**t load tho

The Offer is subject at all times to a fair usage policy of 3000 minutes or texts (as appropriate) each month.