ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phone boffs - need your help!

Mountune Tractor
Just swapped to an unlocked Samsung G600 that was previously on the T-mobile network but I use an orange sim card.
I have manually set the GPRS and MMS settings with the help of Orange on the phone talking me through it but I still cannot access the internet on my phone.
The problem is that the phone is branded with T-Mobile so when I try and get on the internet it runs Web n Walk. It then trys to connect but comes up with an error.
The error is (error: 3.-1.9:80/) and I have already searched this on google but it came back with nothing of any help. Any ideas people?

If they're definitely the correct gprs settings, its possible the phone's browser has settings in for tmobile. Check in the brower settings itself for any connection details. Ideally the phone needs to be de-branded.

Only alternative would be to install a 3rd party browser like opera mini and see if that connects.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
Good luck, thats a horrible job.

You could probably buy a G600 on orange for £20

Mountune Tractor
Just bought myself a flash cable, just need the software now! Anyone know the best place to get hold of it on the web?