ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phew

182 Cup Inferno
After a not very good weekend...

DSC00062.jpg

DSC00063.jpg

The garage have announced that the new parts are on there way and should be ready in two weeks. "Touch Wood"

Thank God For That :)

PS Hope I posted in the right section?!?

182 Cup Inferno
Only a little bit, near the boot door, but the bloke said it was fine. I drove it back an hour away from where I live with assistance from some friends and it drove fine as long as I stayed at 30mph all the way back.

Someone went into the back of me at a very busy junction. On a Sat night which was supposed to be a graduation piss-up, but more like a French Funeral. :(

Lee

BMW M2C
What happened? Is the floor bent?

Probably, it's designed to absorb the impact. They'll just pull it back out and give it a lick of paint, then slap the new bumper and boot lid on it.

That's what they did to mine.

182 Cup Inferno
me and my mate were in shock for 3 days, she was more upset than me because she thought it was her fault even though she was in the passenger seat. it was one of the most awful experiences of my whole life. i cried when they took it away on monday. lol

clio
well you all can see mine on my profile i thort it was going to be a right off at first another £150 and i would of been

182 Cup Inferno
she thought it was her fault cos she asked me to drive to her mansion which is in the middle of absolutely nowhere and like an hour away from my house.

Leon Cupra R 225
nice to know it's going to be sorted and you don't have to live in fear of buying something else!

:)