ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phaze 1 seats into Phaze 2 172? HELP!

Hi All,

I need some help. I'm replacing the front seats in my 172 phaze 2 and have won some seats on ebay. To be honest i didn't really do any research before buying them and now think i may have made a mistake?

Could anyone help me out.

Can these seats me fitted in a 172 phase 2? I believe the only difference is they are blue leather insead of black? Is that going to be a massive difference? Is there any other differences... do they even fit?

The seats and the car they need to go into are below.

Clio172phaze1seats.jpg

29D822C2-6B48-445B-91FE-BD50D9F80D4E-22093-000009B0227B09DD.gif

Please help!

172/1.2/E30
Wiring is a tad different, slider are the same. Airbag wires need crimoing/soldering, that's it. Alomost plug&play. Will look w**k with the ph2 rear bench though.

The guy has been really good and refunded me. He didn't have to. It's my fault for not doing enough research really. I'm looking forwards to driving the clio. Not even drove it yet since buying it a month ago.

2014 Clio 200t edc
Bit late now. It I fitted ph1 seats in a ph2 a few years back. They were easily fitted but the wiring was different. At the time I didn't wire them up so had the airbag light on, but as is said above a simple crimping would fix that.