ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 2 Wrap Done

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Got my gear stick badge and my steering wheel badge done also.

StickWheel01.gif

StickWheel02.gif

StickWheel03.gif

StickWheel04.gif

StickWheel05.gif

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
I was expecting to see a full car wrap. Im slightly disappointed.

Ha Ha Ha, If i was to wrap a Trophy the Trophy owners would cut me up.

Im looking to do the hazard switch pannel and the small pannel where the headlight adjustment goes also.

An orange one
I prefer it before mate, I am very jealous of your headunit though, used to own 2 of them and they are superb!

An orange one
No mate old skool pioneer deh-p77mp, the internals were all very high quality but the exterior of it was meant to be very subtle and expensive looking,

Superb bits of kit, I'm always checking eBay for a mint one to appear,

Got exactly the same wrap in mine, flash does nothing for it, and its also a bit Marmite, but its great for a cheap and easy effect,

I think im going to spray all mine Amphasite with decals and a deep lacquer finish to them.

PB 182 (1 of 29)
No mate old skool pioneer deh-p77mp, the internals were all very high quality but the exterior of it was meant to be very subtle and expensive looking,

Superb bits of kit, I'm always checking eBay for a mint one to appear,

Awesome head unit, when I traded my 172 cup I completely forgot to source an OEM headunit and keep the P77, left it in for the dealer.

Carbon looks a neat job!

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
Thanks for all the feed back on both the carbon wrap and the head unit, prob one of the best head units I have ever heard and it is perfect as its simple and plain.

As for the wrap it was spare bits I had left over so I still have all the original ones.
I'm wanting more as my mates a painted so want to get them painted

Disastra Coupe
I mean no offence here but i'm thinking the same. Is cheap and looks cheap. I nearly considered doing the same but decided against it for that reason. I might just keep mine standard.