ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 2 172 decat

Monaco blue, jetta 5
Would the decat pipe from a 182 fit my phase 2 172????

abit of a noob question ano but I'm new the Renault game lol

Monaco blue, jetta 5
After searching on YouTube a don't think am goin to bother with the decat as I really don't like the sound of them cheers anyways tho

Ph1 Tom

ClioSport Club Member
It's louder than a standard cat obviously but not as loud as a straight through decat. Quite a nice sound but it depends what exhaust you're running.

I find on youtube people usually have a straight through decat and no centre box.

I've got a Ktec system with centre box and back box so its fairly quiet still.

I'm fitting a 182 manifold and sports cat so I won't need the decat

Monaco blue, jetta 5
It's louder than a standard cat obviously but not as loud as a straight through decat. Quite a nice sound but it depends what exhaust you're running.

I find on youtube people usually have a straight through decat and no centre box.

I've got a Ktec system with centre box and back box so its fairly quiet still.

I'm fitting a 182 manifold and sports cat so I won't need the decat

Where you from? I'm heading down to Northampton this weekend to early edition so I could collect it if its on my route

Flame 172 (Ph2)
Hey mate,

I work in Chester as want a decat for Ph2 172. Would you take £70 for a guaranteed sale when you've taken it off?

Thanks,
Rory

172 Cup
Ive been after a 172 decat for ages, going to get a 182 exhaust manifold instead as I already have a 182 decat.