ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Phase 1 track car at Snetterton 300

RenaultSport 172
Got a lot of stick from previous photos after I put some Inovit Rapids on my car.
Hopefully you guys will like it a bit better now it has Oz Superleggeras :)

Snetterton was great, really enjoyed the track but my brakes were shocking. Decent discs and pads needed before I do another track day!

Hope you like the pics:

177mgg.jpg

1772hc.jpg

3uhz6.jpg

mweg51.jpg

b657de.jpg

2dudypx.jpg

9viao5.jpg

jggjkn.jpg

e8nxhx.jpg

RenaultSport 172
The track was really good. The only track I've been to before was brands hatch Indy so this was really different. I'd definitely recommend it. First corner is fantastic.
Shame my brakes were so terrible though. Had to take it easy in the end

RenaultSport 172
I think I preferred Snetterton. Brands is fun but there's not really much to it, and a very short lap.

Have you been to many tracks? I'd like to try Donnington next or maybe Cadwell park

Audi A5
I've done brand three times and bedford twice and now want to try somewhere else before the year is out. I'm thinking either castle combe, snetterton or goodwood.

What's that red thing in your rear quarter windows, are they harnessses? you can see it in pic 2

RenaultSport 172
It's a helmet hammock. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TRS-Helme...ts_Vehicles_Automobila_ET&hash=item45fbe9d0bc

Comes in handy as I have no rear or boot interior so no where to put anything. Just bought myself a cargo net so I can use the spare wheel well for storage.

Unfortunately I don't have harnesses. Probably something I will get in the future though as I was moving around in the seat quite a bit. The trouble is I am 6'5 and my shoulders come up higher on the seat than the holes for the harnesses. Not really sure if it would be ok to use them or not.
Plus theres the complication of mounting them without a harness bar.

Audi A5
Oh I see, I was thinking they can't be harnesses surley they would be to slack lol.

If you was to get harnesses I think you can mount them to the higher seat belt points and be quite safe, that's what I see a lot of clio owners do anyway. That or get a cage lol