ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH2 Vee - Illiad lovliness

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
Was a pleasure to meet Phil & his missus :approve:

So, wheels were first. Autosmart wheel cleaner, iron X, trix, tardis, clayed & washed!

Then onto the body. Washed with Dodo Juices new waterless wash. Its very good indeed.

Then I applied iron x to one side, let it do its thing for 5 mins then agitated with a mitt then rinsed. So on with the other side. Tardis lower panels.

I then clayed her, took an age! Dropped 2 pieces too :mad:

She was then washed with SN shampoo & rolled in.

I then tried out Dodo Juices new SN Micro prime. New version of lime prime. Its epicness! :D

Then a wipe down with Dj's new SN spray sealant.

Windows polished with Autosmart glass polish.

Wheels cleansed with micro prime.

Door shuts etc cleansed with micro prime.

Cleaned under the bonnet, and did the fish pond.

Bodywork then waxed with SN.

Final wipe down with Zaino Z6

Wheels dressed with SN tyre dressing.

I think thats it!

Few piccies after :approve:

IMG_2501.jpg

IMG_5246.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2319.jpg

IMG_6674.jpg

everything084.jpg

everything079.jpg

everything068.jpg

everything065.jpg

everything062.jpg

everything061.jpg

now a nice glass of chilled wine is in order :eek:

Last edited:

VIICarCare

ClioSport Club Member
  255, 230, 172, R26
cheers guys, Phil did say what exhaust was on her but I cannot remember for the life of me :eek:

I do really like the new prime, its easy to apply & buff & leaves a lovely gloss. I can't wait to try it on the rotary on the flamer, I'm hopeing it will be superior to applying via hand.

As for the sealant, im still unsure. I tried to apply it via app then buff but it dried out too quick. So, I applied it like you would z8 & it was alot easier. Still seemed abit grabby of the mf though, so more testing needed tbh. I'll give it a bash over tomorrow on the 172.

cheers all :)

Tyre shine gives a good sheen, over the more usual "wet look" - I like.

Good work, future wife.