ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph2 172 Pearl Black Transformation

Clio 172 Ph2
Started out with a very standard Ph2 172
OW6sYXP.jpg

KTAUbwI.jpg

g4fBkvr.jpg

Clio 172 Ph2
And now currently
7WR2Ygz.jpg

So far it's been mainly cosmetic changes such as the having wing mirrors, bullets and badges resprayed in liquid yellow. Also new number plates to replace the old moldy ones.
jzcmoGw.jpg

3rcNj7X.jpg

Main changes were a set of Michelin PS3's and new alloys. I opted for 205/45 16's at the front and 215/45 16's at the rear
K-TEC Stealth exhaust system with a silenced decat
Induction kit (unsure of make)
RS Tuner remap
And the dreaded cambelt change :coldsweat:
8uZcTii.jpg

Now ready for a full brake change

IVlTQDu.jpg

More to follow!

Last edited:

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
You need to black off your grills, it's letting it down especially with the bright yellow near it!

Clio 172 Ph2
Probably going to be the first to say it. Preferred it standard 🙈
Expected someone to say that :) I too like the standard look but just wanted something a bit different.
Nowt wrong with a bit of colour! Having a 2 post lift in the garden is cool too[emoji106]
It's my mates but it's only up the road and I can use it whenever so it is convenient :up:
You need to black off your grills, it's letting it down especially with the bright yellow near it!
Yeah definitely, it is on my to-do list along with the mirror trims. I do have the fog lamp surrounds finished in satin black so will do the same with the grill.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Don't really get why you have wider tyres on the back unless rwd hero. But hey if it works crack on :)