ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ph1 or ph2 rear?

Ph1 or Ph2?

• Total voters
  Yozza'd Titanium 182
why the f**k anyone has a ph1 rear bumper EVEN on there phs1 car mind boggles me, the look hurrendously crap and let the car down

Formally Clio 182
Gotta be Ph2 for both tbh. They wouldn't have made a Ph2 if it wasn;t going to be an improvement.

Black Gold Trophy
the ph1 bumper just doesnt doesnt suit the rest of the car, the shape just looks wrong due to the groove that runs from left to right on it.
It also looks hardly any different to the ph1 non sport rear bumper, I personally think the ph2 rear bumper and lights look right at home on a ph1 and bring it up to date.
Just look at middos 172, it looked perfect!

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Ph2 winner winner chicken dinner :D

Oh and duck, someone told me the sport bumper is actually slightly different, designed to be CC'd and apparently ever so slightly wider cut? Could be BS though?

Iceberg Ph1
ph1 172 rear bumper is the same as the ph1 nonsport rear bumper, just colour coded iirc

Ph1 is deeper then then non sport, if you look at a ph1 sport it is lower on the outer edges making it seen to curve downwards in the middle..

%21%21sm4WkQ%2120%7E$%28KGrHqQOKk%21E%29PPnozHvBMWwL9%21BfQ%7E%7E_12.jpg
%21%21sK1cuwCG0%7E$%28KGrHqEOKj8EvV51BFGeBL7r%29Vz6Bw%7E%7E_12.jpg

You can kinda see what I mean..

Ph2 winner winner chicken dinner :D

Oh and duck, someone told me the sport bumper is actually slightly different, designed to be CC'd and apparently ever so slightly wider cut? Could be BS though?

Ph1 all the way ;)

Last edited:
  V6 255, 172's, JCW,
Phase 2 rear looks crap on a Phase 1 IMO!.......Keep it original and nice

Without doubt..!!

Ph2 rear bumpers on a Ph1 make it look as if its been hit up the rear and repaired by someone that doesn't know what they're doing.. ;)

Evo 8 FQ300
Without doubt..!!

Ph2 rear bumpers on a Ph1 make it look as if its been hit up the rear and repaired by someone that doesn't know what they're doing.. ;)
;):)

I love me bumper on me phase 1 and she is mint azzz, a phase 2 model bumper on phase 1 dont sit right at allllll.................... i agree with above.

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
it's about time someone put a ph1 on a ph2 and annoyed people ;)

2004 ph2 172
Ph1 all the way for me... I always look at Ph2's and feel that an Xacto-knife wielding designer sneezed, and then went to great lengths to pass off his error as something cool ... probably saying "fiat did it to the Coupé so it must be ok"

I know that some love that sliced-up face and arse - but each to their own. :)