ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Front End On A 172 Cup...

alien green rs133
^^^^^WRONG^^^^^^

all the brackets around the headlight are to change, means cutting inner wings etc forget it mate,
fix the cup and donate you ph1 to me :D lots easier
if your confident with a welder and find a clio in a scrap yard you can litrally cut the internal front end off then fair do's do it, look at holister's rally car build he changed front end :D

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
FVCK!!!

I'l just be selling the ph1 as it is then!

OR

Do i just swap the engines??? FFS!!!!

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
do it mate, it'll be worth the pain. that photo looks sweet as and thats not even close to how good this will be. chop it up and build some new brackets, if the bonnet and panels go on all your talking is securing some headlights. get it done! :D

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
could you not just sway EVERYTHING to the ph1 chassis??,
would look the same wouldnt it?? just cost more in paint??

it loooks sooooooo good

AK

M240i
If ye need any help doing anythign (fcuk knows what i'd be helpful at tho!) Gimme a bell :)

I'm easy after a Dominos ;)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
So is yer maw! ;)

Aye al bell ye when the work starts!

Lookin like Friday 22nd May al be headin down for the cup!

tiTTy & SV650
Nice idea, best of both worlds but your phase 1 already has phase 2 bits therefore already has all the best looking bits. I'd drop the cup engine and suspension onto the phase quick

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Nice idea, best of both worlds but your phase 1 already has phase 2 bits therefore already has all the best looking bits. I'd drop the cup engine and suspension onto the phase quick
So swap the engine and all running gear (front and rear)??

I do love the ph1, but the cups an 03 plate with FSH!

tiTTy & SV650
well I dunno man, sounds like u want to fix the cup and run it and fix the phase quick and track it

ALBI 197 Sonic MKII
That rear quarter will look hellish repaired Gaz. I really don't see how that can be repaired.

Throw everything into the PH1. Much cheaper and easier. If you go to the extremes of swapping the doors, skirts and bootlid, a respray may be cheaper than you think. Rear quarters, front wings, bumpers. Leave the roof.

Last edited:
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
That rear quarter will look hellish repaired Gaz. I really don't see how that can be repaired.

Throw everything into the PH1. Much cheaper and easier. If you go to the extremes of swapping the doors, skirts and bootlid, a respray may be cheaper than you think. Rear quarters, front wings, bumpers. Leave the roof.
When i get the car up the road i'l take it straight to Gally n see whats what!