ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 Front End On A 172 Cup...

1/4 mile 14.9 @ 92mph
Just read the thread gaz........now i see why you want to use the cup as a daily drive and the ph1 for track!

The front end will look awesome matey, never been a fan of the ph2 tbh. Ph1 is much more aggressive.

Carn't wait to see it finished mate.

Best of luck with the transplant!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Just read the thread gaz........now i see why you want to use the cup as a daily drive and the ph1 for track!

The front end will look awesome matey, never been a fan of the ph2 tbh. Ph1 is much more aggressive.

Carn't wait to see it finished mate.

Best of luck with the transplant!
Cheers kev.. Will be see'in u soon! :)

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
How she sits now :(

zoopics2056.gif

zoopics2057.gif

zoopics2058.gif

zoopics2060.gif

zoopics2059.gif

zoopics2049.gif

zoopics2050.gif

:)

Mk2 1.2 Campus
that picture isnt a ph1 front on a cup, as the aerial is in the wrong place for a cup.
Still would be a good idea to do this, would look ace

I noticed that too. What's that in front of the ariel? It looks like the black strip you get on a shell with a sunroof? 172 with sunroof?

Ian

Focus TDCi
I noticed that too. What's that in front of the ariel? It looks like the black strip you get on a shell with a sunroof? 172 with sunroof?

Mine has that strip and it also has a sunroof, don't know if you get one without the other, though.

Looking forward to seeing this, can't believe the Odyssey is kaputt already!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Myself, Danny 172 and my cousin will be co-owners of the track car!

BUT..

Got someone very interested in buyin the ph1, so i'l see what happens!

Gaz

This will look amazin I bet! You cannae back down from this one though now you've said it you'll have to do it ;)

Ph1
If your ph1 has a minted shell defo use that one as your best car , dump the cup engine in and track the Cup.

Repair jobs are never as good. Paint chips off easier, theres always tell tail signs, rusts easier. Its just not worth the hassle if you have a minted shell sitting.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
If your ph1 has a minted shell defo use that one as your best car , dump the cup engine in and track the Cup.

Repair jobs are never as good. Paint chips off easier, theres always tell tail signs, rusts easier. Its just not worth the hassle if you have a minted shell sitting.
Both are cat c mate! The ph1 has been repaired to a high standard! As will the cup be!

Just rather be driving an 03 plate than an x plate tbh!

120d M-Sport
dsc02838reduitewp9.jpg

Nuff Said IMHO!!

Now that is SEMI-licious!! Imagine with CF Fog Surrounds and Badge :eek:

Very good idea matey and i hope its finished as soon as possible :approve::approve::approve:

Also good to see you've bought Kevs! Keepin the car in the club FTW! Shame to hear about the PH1 tho :dapprove:

Renaultsport clio 172 cup
Will all swap over 100% bolt on easy,wouldnt be to sure about the quarter looks to badly damaged round the arch,mind you renault prices are a f*ckin joke!.

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Will all swap over 100% bolt on easy,wouldnt be to sure about the quarter looks to badly damaged round the arch,mind you renault prices are a f*ckin joke!.
Was up ur neck today, Stadium Rd!

Been told it can be repaired! kin' better be!

Renaultsport clio 172 cup
Maybe it will repair mate i work near there john r weir mercedes benz garage,ph1 front should look good always wondered if it had been done before!.

C63 AMG, F430 & 172
The lights wont fit.

You will have to cut all the old shroud off the cup and spot weld it on

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
pain in arse swapping different phase front ends tbh
Hutchie, What exactly will i need to swap?? I mean everythin!

I thought it was hust a case of swappin the wings, bonnet, bumper, grille and slam panel!

Gaz