ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 - Compatibility with Vbox

Clio 172 Ph1
Hi Folks,
Considering getting a Racelogic vbox but I cant seem to find out whether the Ph1 can output throttle & brake information via OBD / CANBUS etc
Anyone know what the limitations are here if any?

172 Ph1
@Flam686
I run Harry's Lap Timer and I can't get jack s**t out of the OBD dongle.
The only data bus wires in the plug i found is for airbag , air con , abs , engine.
All these are direct single wires into the control units .
I'll have a look at the wiring diagram when I get a mo

172 Ph1
Pins 26 and 56 are fault finding diag lines from ECU to OBD plug . So i'd say try and hunt for something that communicates first on those wires before spending any money.

IMG_4905.jpg

743aa316ee7d77b1d92224d119d17182.jpg

Hi Folks,
Considering getting a Racelogic vbox but I cant seem to find out whether the Ph1 can output throttle & brake information via OBD / CANBUS etc
Anyone know what the limitations are here if any?

I run one on the ph2, not sure if its any different, but its not as easy as just plugging it in and seeing the display work, the vbox screen has to be put together in the vbox tools software to know what to look for, you will also need the clio file downloaded off the vbox website, otherwise you will be pissing in the wind.

It took me ages to set mine up and in the end asked Racelogic to do it for me, which they did.