ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph1 172 Lamda Sensor

Clio Sport 2.0 mk2
Hi all,

After installing Rs Tuner, Henk told me that my lamda sensor is broken and that will definitely affect my mpg and my performance.

The sensor code is 7700107433 and is very expensive here in Turkey. I am planning to order from abroad if possible. Any ideas how I can fix it or where else I can find it cheaper? I looked at ebay but couldn't find any.

Thx.
Bora

Clio Sport 2.0 mk2
Actually I am testing my car with other mk1 172s but mine is faster. So I can't say that the sensor is really affecting my performance but I am confused :(

Anybody any ideas?

Clio 182
Theres a website that sell French parts, german, swedish and french, searchin google or something mate and im sure you will find it

Clio Sport 2.0 mk2
Changed the sensor today got the same warning again then we figured out that the socket was broken :)

Instead of original Renault, we used Bosch O2 Front rear sensor. Its even less than half the price of original one :) It is all fixed now and yes Henk was right. Now I can clearly notice the performance difference.