ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ph-Rep Pictures

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Car's a belter Ben. Bet it looks better in the flesh!!

Pics are very good. Like the underground one. Might need to employ you to get a few more of mine when your back in Edinburgh.

Well done mate.

Alex

With pleasure mate!

Bumper sorted yet ?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Nice pics, thought I recognised the place. Do you stay at the end of that road?

I live up beside the police station.

Its Longforgan about 10mins from where I stay in Dundee mate.

Where you from matey?

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Thanks people!

very nice like the rear lights :p

Was unsure of the lights when I first got them and definetly thought I would have got slaughterd for them lol, but most peeps seem to like them though

Mk4 .:R32
looks sweet mate. ph-new vertebrae please lol. what's the ride like, looks loooow. and where'd you get the euro lights??

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Ride is bumpy but nothing harsh, figured out last week that I cant carry people in the back though lol. The lights are made by fk, I got them from gasperformance

Megane 225 F1
that is just um.....got to chose the word carfully now......hmmm....

SEX!!!!

i love them lights. i want some :(

Megane 225 F1
will i like the price? or will i run and get changed into all black clothes with a balacalava and rob a bank?

BMW Z4
well its not EXPENSIVE but its just quite alot for a set of lights lol nothing major mate you might unlike me be able to afford them haha

Megane 225 F1
ha i could probably afford them but...im thinking of moving out in the new year and move in with 2 mates. hmm lights...mates..

looks like lights will have to wait lol