ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH-PHAT

FF Blackgold 182
I did ask for anthrachite he must have done white by accident

Im having second thoughts on it lol PH-PHAT sounds abit......

Not my cup of tea Mark. Fair play for the attempt though, I suppose. In your original post in this thread, you said that you decided on white....:S

Inferno 182 w/ Recaros ;)
That sticker looks w**k. Sorry but it just does. You could understand quick, because anyone that didn't have a clue would think ah yes, quick car. But phat, and its not even a proper word. Just a bastardisation of fat.

Civic Type R EK9
Yeh there gone now mate just left with my username

DSC00267.jpg

Civic Type R EK9
lol there are some people on here with serious attitude problems maybe they shouldnt be keyboard warriers and talk in person

RenaultSport 197
lol there are some people on here with serious attitude problems maybe they shouldnt be keyboard warriers and talk in person

Give this guy some credit for trying! Ok so I think they are gash (which my earlier comments say), but that's IMO only and should not reflect what you should do. I would be happy to have your car anyday with those stickers on or not!

Each to thier own is a correct way of describing what you did to your car, and credit to you for trying, Mark. Unfortunately I don't think this is going to be a winner with any of the PH owners, so at the end of the day it is up to you what you do - It's your car!!

Civic Type R EK9

Give this guy some credit for trying! Ok so I think they are gash (which my earlier comments say), but that's IMO only and should not reflect what you should do. I would be happy to have your car anyday with those stickers on or not!

Each to thier own is a correct way of describing what you did to your car, and credit to you for trying, Mark. Unfortunately I don't think this is going to be a winner with any of the PH owners, so at the end of the day it is up to you what you do - It's your car!!

Cheers for the decent response unlike the others ive taken them off due to colour and 2nd thoughts of being chavvy

Punto/Clio GTT
i think the username is very geeky, 100% fine for shows like fcs, trax etc, but for driving around?

again my opinion, if you like em, keep em

FF Blackgold 182
i think the username is very geeky, 100% fine for shows like fcs, trax etc, but for driving around?

again my opinion, if you like em, keep em

Agreed. Fine for shows and stuff, but on the road you are asking for trouble having your name on the back of your car!!!

172 Race Car
You asked for opinions and you got opinions. Just because they are different from yours you class them as 'not decent'.

By the way those full stop and comma keys still need looking at. ;)

Civic Type R EK9
Yeh i think shows interest towards club and shows other drivers your a member of a forum so an enthusiast not a chavvy prick

Civic Type R EK9
yeh i suppose it does but i think the username is just a finishing touch and will look cool at local meets shows etc....