ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PH-PHAT

Civic Type R EK9
Here goes guys couldnt quite match trophy writing but best attempt i chose white but i can get gunmetal grey or any colour on preference for £5.00 for both sides.
DSC00269.jpg

DSC00268.jpg

DSC00267.jpg

RenaultSport 197
lol you actually have your CS username on the back window! You trying to get spotted? :p I thought PH stickers are smaller in size and more stretched out?

Civic Type R EK9
I didnt want it 100% same as trophy as looks abit stupid as it aint a trophy we all agreed on ph-phat and that was the lettering i liked

Mountune Tractor
Good effort Mark, I think the font probably does need to be tweeked but think it looks good mate. Get mine done asap I think.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
as a FF owner i can definately 100% say...........................................

that is pants, soz mate but tbh its poo

clio 172 (2002), bandit.
give the guy a break!! looks ok, but like u all say needs tweaking. he tries something new that a lot of you agreed to yesterday then you slate the f**k out of him!! good effort mate.

Civic Type R EK9
Cheers kingz_n20 atleast ive gone out and tried it unlike none of you peeps that are slating it!!

I think it looks cool in real life pics never do justice

Punto/Clio GTT
this entire "ph-quick" "ph-phat" etc is chavtastic to be honest. chavvin your cars up with tacky stickers to try to look "cool". sorry, but your car would look so much better without that s**t on it

Punto/Clio GTT
it aint different though, the trophy had trophy stickers, then some clown thought i know, ill put ph-quick stickers on me clio cuz its so kool. then your here bangin on about originality when its about as original as turinis. how about bang a v6 engine in the back, strip it out with full cage then post up some pics and bang on about originality then?

Punto/Clio GTT
its your car mate, if you like em, f**k what everyone else thinks, you keep em.

i dont like em, i wouldnt have them at all.

Civic Type R EK9
I did ask for anthrachite he must have done white by accident

Im having second thoughts on it lol PH-PHAT sounds abit......

BMW M5 & E36
Would maybe look better in anthracite to match the colour of your wheels, and possibly tweak the font a wee bit. Look a bit too bold at the moment and the white jumps out a bit too much.

Fair enough for having a go though chap

Civic Type R EK9
Would maybe look better in anthracite to match the colour of your wheels, and possibly tweak the font a wee bit. Look a bit too bold at the moment and the white jumps out a bit too much.

Fair enough for having a go though chap

Cheers mate i think i will take them off as white sticks out quite abit i will wait until someone sorts some antrachite ones out in right font