ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

PFC Expo 2016 Donnington

Clio 172 Cup
I was thinking of popping down to this again this week and its asking where i'm going to park, I've noticed theres a Cliosport.net parking does that mean there is a few going down?

If there is can i park with cliosport.net?

Clio 172 Cup
Agree it's not the best show on earth but I've managed to miss every show this year with having something better to do so though I would pop down for a few hours as it's a local one for me.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Sorry we couldn't make this show.

Unfortunately all of our admin team are either on holiday or working this weekend.

We are already in the early stages of planning next years CSF and we are also formulating a plan for a second event in the South of England.

I really can't go into any details yet as it's very early days in the planning but I hope to be able to give you all more details some time in the new year.

Ron.