ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Blue in the rain

Christopher.

South Central-South Coast
ClioSport Area Rep
Took my new PB 182 out for some pics this morning in the rain. Its such a hard colour to photograph. Hopefully the sun will make an appearance later so can show off the rainbow of colour the car has.

12149848504_22c67a9600_z.jpg

12149717483_2b7c46b60d_z.jpg

12149741093_77de26355e_z.jpg

12149787963_810600350f_z.jpg

12149509265_c1de9a7356_z.jpg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Looks nice

Silver wheels on these really freshen them up!

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Love that. There used to be one by me, havent seen it for ages. The colour grows on you.

Mini Cooper S sport
Love petrol blue, one of my favouite Clio colours, if not THE favourite.

Great pics, car looks mint.

FatRS

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
Christopher. Really pleased you're enjoying it. I'll keep a keen eye on your project thread. It would be good to catch up again with it, maybe whilst at Goodwood over the summer.

Paul172sport

ClioSport Club Member
  Sunflower Ph1
I obviously missed a few posts didn't know you had this.

Looks great never seen a pb before so look forward to checking it out. Mines definitely coming second place for a while now I've got the new house unfortunately

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
When you're at mine on the 22nd you can try a wheel swap to see what you like. Should have;

Black Oz F1s
Silver standard 172s
Tims 2118s
Fletchs 2118s
Pauls / TEGs silver Oz F1s

Try before you buy - lol! :)
I can bring my standard Trophy Turinis too, because I really think anthracite will look peachy f**king creamy on the PB.