ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Petrol Blue 182, Swindon

Ph2 172 Flamer
Was behind it approaching the magic roundabout about 8.40 this morning, first time I've seen that colour in the metal, very nice! :approve:

Anybody on here?

Ph2 172 Flamer
Don't think it was you mate, it was definately Petrol Blue not Racing Blue (I take it thats yours in your profile picture?) and didn't have stripes :)

Ph2 172 Flamer
Mike, I think i saw you this morning (or rather heard!). Flemming way, coming from town centre about 8.40am, I saw a glimpse of you at the pedestrian crossing, (I was about 6 cars back) then heard you give it the beans away from the lights towards the magic roundabout!

That is one looooooooooud exhaust!

Clio 182
Mike, I think i saw you this morning (or rather heard!). Flemming way, coming from town centre about 8.40am, I saw a glimpse of you at the pedestrian crossing, (I was about 6 cars back) then heard you give it the beans away from the lights towards the magic roundabout!

That is one looooooooooud exhaust!

Only just read this..... Awesome :)