ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

peterborough meet

172 Cup
Nope he just always like the clio RS's but he went for a Focus RS instead.

I could ring a few garages locally, anyone you recommend.. I'm off this afternoon so could get it done.

nimbus r27
cartells in werrington or rimz inc in bretton?
they fitted my coilovers on my old cup!

172 Cup
I'll hold up and get them done locally, £80 rimz inc wanted. Dolby on here said he might give them a shot for me! My mates dad can do them its just when he can fit me in

nimbus r27
good man luke!!!!

my cars all clean and ready to go!!!!:race:

please stay dry weather lol :hail:

182 Sport 2.0I
OK ALL!

Who from Market Deeping/ Spalding / etc are going? Meeting Tesco's Deeping at 6:30 and cruise down?

Me and a lad in a black 172 are meeting there

172 Cup
Thanks for organising a quality meet beij!

Enjoyed it and good to see everyone and put some faces to everyones cars, some lovely looking cars from everybody.

I'll have pictures up over the weekend..

nimbus r27
thanks for coming down guys!! had an awesome night with a few def funny bits including posts and multi story car parks lol!!!

looking forward to seeing some pics!!

i will get on the case of another meet before xmas and the rolling road day after xmas!!

Discounted 1*2 parts
thanks for organising a god meet mate, was good to put some faces to names and look forward to the next meet! first meet is always nervy but you guys are all friendly, hopefully i'll have time to go home and change next time and bring my camera!!

nimbus r27
hello mate! erm prob be end of feb time mate when its a bit warmer lol!
have you just bought a clio?:cool:

BMW M Lite
Yeah I'd like to pop along also.

I'm from Essex but work near Peterborough so any weekday evening meets I can be there.

nimbus r27
cool sounds good it will either be a fri night one or a sat afternoon early eve drive somewhere!
i think me and luke are looking at doing a convoy to fcs show aswell!

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Yeah i just got me a 1.6 Dynamique mk2. Loving it! Assuming im not at work (i work ridiculous hours in retail) i'll be up for anything.

Nissan 350z
Me and Phil are thinking about the FCS this year, so could maybe tag along with you lot!

b/g 182, meg tourer
yes beij, still up for organising some kind of fcs convoy.
prob be best to meet at a1 services. i guess we will start another thread for fcs convoy sometime soon so the plans are more clear :)