ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peterborough Meet March 2014 Ideas Thread

I think it's probably a wise route, unless you know you can afford a pretty expensive breakdown of said 'gearbox' in the later future.

I might be trying to look for a cup 172, if you're interested in mine you can have a butchers if you want.

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member
I think it's probably a wise route, unless you know you can afford a pretty expensive breakdown of said 'gearbox' in the later future.

I might be trying to look for a cup 172, if you're interested in mine you can have a butchers if you want.

Very true!

That is really tempting, I don't think I will really be on a position to buy until July though :(

I'll probably be wanting a grand for it, if that. Minus the backbox, depending on which route to take ie 182/72.

It's a very solid car, it's now sat at 130,500ish so it has seen better days. It does seem to be getting faster and faster though which is rather strange haha.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
When do you reckon you'll be getting a cup Corby? I could definitely be interested in yours depending on when you want to sell it.

Mk4 Mondeo Estate
I'll probably be looking around May time mate.

I'll have to see what the insurance and the rest of the blah de blah is like.
Definitely going to be hitting the overtime and call outs now. Just give me a shout when you are looking to sell it and I'll let you know if I'm in a position to buy it.