ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Peterborough meet 19/12/2010 pics

E92 325D
Xmas was wished away, just want it on my drive now.

Was supposed to be delivered between xmas and new year but its been delayed 2 weeks :(

53 Clio 172
Il still be hangin on in there with you Dean! Luke,steve,dolby etc and myself are still dedicated to fixing things! ;)

Thought id high jack this thread to ask if people are around for a drink in january? if people are interested il do a thread

E92 325D
Good old Dolby, been fixing things of mine for years!

Make it towards the end of Jan and ill join you in my 200 maybe?

Discounted 1*2 parts
Il still be hangin on in there with you Dean! Luke,steve,dolby etc and myself are still dedicated to fixing things! ;)

Thought id high jack this thread to ask if people are around for a drink in january? if people are interested il do a thread

I've got the DCI to keep in the ph2 gang :D

R26
I'm up for a drink/meet end of jan as I missed the last one :(

Car should be all sorted by then too :D

R26
Id be up for a meet/drink in jan as i too missed the last meet because of man flu.....as said above, need to keep the mk2s in the mix ;)

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
I'd be up for a drink if not to far from me!

Id be up for a meet/drink in jan as i too missed the last meet because of man flu.....as said above, need to keep the mk2s in the mix ;)

Man flu....I feel sorry for you :rasp:

You better be at the next meet!!

53 Clio 172
everyone seems to be game, you lot will have to start calling me Beij junior with all this organising going on!

What weekend is best for you guys? im thinking either the 23/01/11 or the 30th??

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Personally I would go with the 30th, as I am sure that we will all be making the effort to go to the Southend Meet on the 22nd?

I will make the effort either way :approve:

Focus, GSXR1000 & R6
Taken my time but finally some pictures I took, sorry for the quality of them!

PC190042.jpg

PC190039.jpg

PC190033.jpg

PC190038.jpg

PC190031.jpg

PC190030.jpg

PC190029.jpg

PC190028.jpg