ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Performance French Car Clio 172 Feature

BMW E46 330i Touring
Aye, met up at KTec, had a bacon roll and coffee, had a little chat with the PFC chap Ian about the cars, drove to their other unit for some piccies, back to KTec for more chatter and a looky round the project car and the 172 on ITB's - stunning.

Cayman S Edition 1
Here's a few pics from us

DSCF0193.jpg

P1000945.jpg

P1000951.jpg

P1000957.jpg

P1000961.jpg

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
A late thank you to all those who turned up to help us with the feature, I think it went quite well, all the cars were turned out to a very high standard and I look forward to some excellent shots in the magazine. It was good to meet some memebers too and hope everyone took full advantage of the free breakfast!

For those who enquired you will be able to get the years subscription for the magazine for £30.00 from us very soon, it will be added to the Cliosport Members Area of our website! For those who do not know about this yet, well, what can I say other than, should have been here Saturday! :rasp:

Keep an eye on the Cliosport Traders forum for more information.

Thanks again guys and girls!

Sean.

172 CUP, Old skool Mini
It was a quality day and was good to meet ya'll, hopefully will cya again soon! Everyones cars looked MINT and cant wait for the mag to be printed now lol
Big Thankyou to ktec for the brekkie and for answering all the questions etc, really enjoyed it and was deffo worth the long drive!

By the way if you get bored of the white clio ill be more than happy to swap for my cup :) lol

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
i'll swap my cup and a family member for that white clio lol... was a good laugh and enjoyed firing a few questions about..... will be interesting to see what k-tec have in the pipeline for us.

172 CUP, Old skool Mini
Anybody got some more pics? Also when is this magazine hitting the shops??

pps, years subscription discount?

Anybody got some more pics? Also when is this magazine hitting the shops??

pps, years subscription discount?

Its already out.

Such a shame there so many errors in the text woulnd't have taken long to get it right for a chnage still all mags are the same

on the look out
must say i dont buy car mags but bought it today well the misses did and must say spot on read pukka cars as well lads thumbs up from me

ibiza cupra
i agree i think ill start gettin this every month. its nice to have a mag that has stuff in to do with your car rather than an all rounder that full of universal fit moddifications from halfords.