ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

people wanting N20 - deals

Just a quick notice ot ask if anybody wants a new nitrous kit as some buyers are interested and discounts are to be had.

all new, and if you have specific orders/needs, these can be incorporated.

Ta peeps!

if you want i can ask!

Bonus may be that you dont get a large discount, but you dont have to pay VAT.

the kit?

depending on how many people actually pay up from the no VAT price for one kit of about 589 all the way down to about 450 if orders tally up etc etc.

Cant afford it till the end of the year, will definatley be wanting a kit though. can you get discounts often?

whenever there is interest, but like i said, the more people the more discount......

Cheapest it goes is about 430 for a full std kit which is a good 260 quid off.

Clio 1.6 16V

Seems like an excellent price if there is enough interest. I may be seriously considering NOS later in the year. Plan to get a Unichip fitted first to get all my ducks in a row with my existing zorst and IK mods. Can these kits be run from the Unichip or is it better to use an independent controller?

there is no need to run a controller, its not that technical a thing. you just inject metered amounts that will burn correctly and all is ok...the only real point in ignition control which is taken care of by your knock sensor up to a certain level.

Problem with building interest and setting it all up is that most cases its forgotten and never happens.

So if people want N20 let me know, building large numbers for 4 months down the line rarely works unfortunately.

Clio 1.6 16V

Cheers Ben for the info. I know what you mean regards interest. All sounds a good idea at the time but when it comes to opening the wallet the idea fades quickly:). As I said I wont be considering the idea for a few months yet ...... maybe the next available opporunity though! Has anybody bottomed out the insurance implications of fitting NOS? Is it considered "road legal"?

insurance is a bugger..............and i am a bit sly regarding it.

i built a steel mounting place to which everything is mounted, its secired to 2 bolts already on teh car and i carrya spanner, which means its off in 2 mins if need be then thrown in a bush.

worst case, disconnect it or dont carry a bottle all the time...you dont use ti that much after the novelty and mostly when you plan to use it its more exciting.

dunno........this insurance thing is so hyped up but its not illegal, you dont really need stickers.

price is given........like i said, itll always beat it sold from other distributors, but the more people stump up, teh cheaper it gets......i cant give a price a i dont know how many people want it.